Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finally moved!

Well to say the last 6 weeks or so has been crazy would be a HUGE understatement! The good news (well, sort of good I guess) is that we are officially moved out of our house and at my parents place. The inspection is supposed to be some time this week and they technically have 2 weeks to get us our deposit back, so we are anxiously awaiting the extra $$ to pay for hospital bills which we should be incurring any time now. I wish I could say all the moving put us closer to Andrew's arrival, but as of my OB appointment last week, I hadn't made much progress from the appointment 2 weeks before. I have another appointment tomorrow so hopefully I'll have made some progress this week. We will be scheduling my induction for next week too! I've been in a ton of pain the past few days so I am MORE than ready to get this kid out. I'm hoping with the pain I've been in my OB won't wait until Thursday to schedule me, but it will really depend on the hospital and how much progress I've made. Fingers crossed that Andrew will be here sooner rather than later! I haven't taken a belly shot since the last one posted on here which is now almost 13 weeks old, oops! I'll try and get Ryan to take one tomorrow, if we can find a camera. Stay tuned for an update after my appointment tomorrow!

0 comments: