Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life-never what you think its going to be...

This paragraph started as part of my 'update' post, but it really needs to be revised and to keep the dates in correct order, I decided to give it its own post...

For those that saw my 'other post', I'm sorry to have roped you all into the drama that seems to pop up just when I think things are going well. Life is what it is and its just something I have to learn to live for now. I'm trying to have faith that the Lord really is doing this for my own good and I'm going to be better off in the long run after I've faced all this, but some times it hard to have eternal perspective when you are struggling to get through the minutes each day. Thank you all for you love and support, it means more than you can ever know.

0 comments: