Thursday, February 26, 2009

No more sick babies!!!

Finally, both boys seem mostly recovered from our recent bout of the sickies! Both still have small coughs, but I can handle that LOL! Nicholas is very happy Drew is feeling better-he's missed being able to play with his little brother :) I seem to only have gotten a mild version of what they had, for which I am very grateful! Alice is still kicking around, doing her best to have me in the bathroom as often as possible and I have the icky glucose test a week from today. They only had the orange flavor not the fruit punch so we'll see if I can keep it down. I know I'll most likely fail since I did with both the boys, which means I have to do the even nastier 3 hour test in a couple more weeks. Ah the joys of pregnancy! Ryan is having fun learning to drive big rigs at work. I don't know what the long term plan is for him, but its good for him to have his CDL either way so he's not worrying about it for now.

So now that the boys are feeling better they are back to wrecking the house, which means I should get back to cleaning up after them :D A mother's job is never done!

1 comments:

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

Isn't that the truth! payson is only 14 months but can make a mess for triplets!!