Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And we have internet again!!

We seem to not be very good friends with our modems up here. Not half an hour after I posted last we fried our second modem in like 6 weeks! I know it shouldn't be such a huge deal to be without internet, but I had 3 different things that NEEDED to be taken care of that couldn't be handled until today *bangs head against wall*. So cross your fingers that Jennifer can still dye my pretty yarn and Jenn still has the cloth dipes I wanted to buy from her!

As always happens, the boys are feeling great and now I'm getting sick, again. I'm not sure if its just allergies and pregnancy stuff or an actual illness, but my head is about ready to explode and my stomach isn't tolerating much other than toast, water and juice. So much for making it to RS tonight :( So Ryan gets to take my sour cream down to the building with him (he has presidency meeting at the same time) and I get to sit at home and be miserable and pray the boys behave. I think I may have to pull out Wall-E to help LOL!!

0 comments: