Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 'other' blog...

This is mostly copied from my starting post on my new blog...
****
I decided while updating our family [this] blog that I really need my own space for things other than cut and dry updates on our family. I'm not making [my new blog] private, but this way people can choose if they wants 'just the facts' or if they want the full details of what's going on from my perspective :) Plus, this way I have some place to write without worrying about hurting people's feelings. We don't all have the relationships we want with our family members and that can lead to hurt feelings, so if you read [my new blog], please don't take anything negative I [may] say personally unless I actually call you out and say 'Hey so-and-so, this is for/about you!'
****
Feel free to check it out if you want at http://theedgeofcrazy.blogspot.com/ , but fair warning-it may be just rambling and complaining or knitting and cloth diapering chatter, its my new place to talk about whatever is going through my head that day :)

0 comments: